Comments and inspiration pulled from the fashion industry. My blog reviews fashion trends, magazines, designers, stores, runway shows and more.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Let the games begin

So this is the world of blogging - writing about your favorite likes and dislikes, hoping that it will generate interest, excitement and naturally, a dedicated subscriber following.

I have to admit, despite the unknown of who is actually reading my blog, this is a project that I am very excited about. I have always been inspired by fashion, so it only makes sense for me to create a place where I can comment and write about it every day.

In more words or less, welcome to my blog! A place where you can come for inspiration, style, laughter, and of course the latest and greatest of what is happening in the world of fashion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this blogg...so interesting and so original...i want to read it every day!

Unknown said...

So this is what I've never heard of, Gnarls Barkley,Under the Influence of Giants, Outblush.com, Nanette Lepores. This could be very educational! Lauren, I love your style. Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

This is fresh, easy and a delight to read!
What a great start, Lauren. I'll keep coming
back.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be prouder to be participating in MY FIRST BLOG!
You go, girl - I am always your fan - Nerray